Real estate is constantly changing. You need to keep up with new codes, regulations and laws. You also need to build your business, keep up with new business trends, and build consistent best practices. All of this can be hard to do in an industry that is often solitary and competitive. A real estate coach can help you navigate this constantly changing industry, act as a mentor, a sounding board, and a partner to help you succeed in this business.
So, what kind of value can a good real estate coach bring for you and your business? First, they can provide some tips on that elusive work-life balance real estate agents are always trying to attain.
Start Your Day With These Tips from a Real Estate Coach
Real estate coaching encompasses more than just how to grow your business. A good coach will also show you how to become more efficient, finding the systems that work for you. Coaches can go beyond business to help ensure your personal life is balanced; you can’t succeed in business if you aren’t putting your health and mindset first. Here are some quick tips from coaches to help you start your day off the right way as a real estate agent.
- Have a routine.
- Move your body and stay hydrated.
- Check email at specific times throughout the day.
- Prepare for your day the night before.
Find Strategies to Manage Your Time
As well as finding balance, smart real estate coaches will also help you manage your time so you can make the most out of every day (and ensure you have time for yourself, too). As a real estate agent you may find yourself always on the go running from one appointment to the next or fitting in events in the evenings between…more appointments.
Managing your time gives you room to breathe or allows you to fill your days with more efficient work. Here are some ways you can manage your time as a real estate agent:
- Set long and short term goals: what do you want your business to look like in 1 year, 5 years? What do you want to achieve today?
- Practice time blocking: you’ll always have interruptions throughout your day, but by blocking out your day you can reserve chunks of time to accomplish big tasks. Consider only checking emails every hour. Make your mornings for marketing. Keep the afternoons and evenings open for appointments. No matter how you block your day, focus on only those tasks throughout the day.
- Automation is your friend: whether it’s email automation or automating your open house leads, automation uses digital tools to help reduce your manual work.
Learn From the Best Coaches
Finding a good coach or mentor can be difficult. It’s hard to go out and ask someone to take time away from their business and life to help you. There are valuable alternatives out there though.
Parkbench, a real-estate lead and referral generating platform, does two things for agents:
- Uses a proven system to keep your pipeline full with hyper-local referrals by encouraging a community-minded approach to your business.
- Provides agents with an online community via tools, resources, and coaches to teach you how to get the most out of the platform and your business.
Some of the tips you might get from the best marketing coaches at Parkbench include:
- fix problems before they start
- put relationships before commission
- be open to trying new things
Get More Real Estate Coaching Tips for Your Business
Every day you strive to do more. Find out more about how to embrace a community-minded approach, like Parkbench coaches recommend, to get more referrals and turn your connections into buyers and sellers.