Facebook is the largest social media platform. We all know it’s a great way to connect, but Facebook can also be used to market your real estate business. Facebook ads can help get your message in front of the people who are most likely to be in the market to purchase or sell a property. However, the world of Facebook can be confusing. So if you are asking “do Facebook ads work for real estate leads?”, take a look at everything you need to know.
Types of Facebook Ads
There are many types of Facebook ads, but here are a few of the most popular that work best for real estate agents.
- Image Ads: The best thing about image ads is that they are easy. You can boost an existing picture as a quick way to get started. So whether it is a current listing or a headshot, get your ad out there with just a few clicks.
- Video Ads: Video ads can run in Stories and News Feed, or they can appear as in-stream ads in longer Facebook videos. You do not need to use filmed video footage to create your ads – GIFs or other animations can also be used to explain your offer.
- Messenger Ads: 1.3 billion people use Facebook Messenger daily. You can create ads that will specifically target these visitors. You can also link click-to-Messenger ads in the Facebook feed. These ads will display a call-to-action button that will directly open a conversation through Messenger. You will easily be able to have one-on-one conversations with potential clients. If you’re already running ads and they’re working, keep going. If after what you’ve read you’d like to try them, here are some tips:
5 Tips for Running Successful Facebook Ads
1. Experiment with audience targeting: You start with a narrow audience and then slowly build on that by adding one category at a time. You can also target your audience by zip code, which is helpful if you know a particular neighborhood converts well.
2. Use the Facebook Pixel: The Facebook pixel is a code you place on your website. It allows you to track conversions, create lookalike audiences and remarket to people who have viewed a product on your site.
3. Use top-notch photos and video: Visuals are the first thing that catch the eye of potential clients. You don’t have to take all of your own video and pictures – there are plenty of stock photo websites available.
4. Test everything: Do not make assumptions once your ad is live. Facebook changes rapidly – make sure to constantly test your ads.
5. Track and optimize performance: In the Facebook Ads Manager dashboard, you can track how your ads are doing in real time. You may find the best course of action to start out is to launch several small ads all at once and build upon the ones that are more successful.
Do Facebook Ads Work for Real Estate?
70% of people log into Facebook every day. You cannot afford to miss out on that type of exposure. Facebook is a great platform to show off both your inventory and your skills as an agent who cares about your community. Here are some benefits to using Facebook ads as a real estate agent:
- Facebook Is Local: Although a massive platform, it is easy to target a local market. With the Facebook Ads Manager, you can narrow down your ads to a city or even specific neighborhood. You will be able to appeal to potential buyers within your own community or those trying to move into it.
- Facebook Is Personal: People trust Facebook – and they will use this platform to research the biggest purchase a person can make. You can show off why you are the agent they can trust through your unique and personal Facebook ads.
- Facebook Is Visual: Facebook uses a variety of techniques to appeal to visitors. From appealing pictures to live tours, potential home buyers will be able to see the inventory you are offering.
Using Facebook for real estate can help build up your referrals.
If your online strategies are already working and building up your referrals, then keep doing that! But if you are interested in how you can spend less on marketing, while building up your client base, check out this demo!