Content is king. So how can you make sure all of your clever, wonderfully worded content reigns supreme? Turns out creating content is just the first step.
Your real estate knowledge deserves to be found. To do so you will need to use the following strategies to create clickable content.
The Benefits of Content Creation for Real Estate Marketing
Here are the benefits of content creation for your real estate business:
- Content marketing drives conversions (visits to contacts)
- Effective content will drive more traffic to your unique platform
- Content can help you build trust with your target audience
- Good content helps you start and foster strong relationships
- Blogs and other content can continue to be used long after they are written
- Content helps you to improve search engine optimization
- Content marketing is cost-effective
- Shareable content can help build referrals
How to Create Clickable Content in Real Estate With 4 Easy Steps
These tips can help your platform be found:
- Search Engine Optimization: Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your site to rank higher on the search engine results page. The more quality content you have, the better your SEO. The more optimized your site is for search engines such as Google, the more visible your real estate business will be online. Pay attention to your keywords and make sure you are writing about things potential clients are searching for.
- Compelling Headlines: Creating powerful and dynamic headlines is essential in helping your platform be found online. In fact, 8 out of 10 people will read your headline, but only 2 will read the post. Make sure your headlines are direct, appealing, and catchy.
- Social Media: As a real estate agent, using social media is key. So whether you are showing up on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, or Twitter, potential clients will appreciate your transparency and trustworthiness. And don’t forget to share your epic videos through your social media channels, too. According to a recent study, 8 in 10 people find videos through social means.
- Videos: The real digital currency is in videos. So whether you are sharing interview clips or clever how-tos, don’t forget to show off the neighborhoods in your community.
Good News: You Don’t Have to Do It Alone!
If the idea of content creation, SEO, and clickable content is overwhelming, you are not alone. Real estate is hard enough. Luckily there are platforms that can help. Take Parkbench for example.
Parkbench is a real estate lead and referral-generating platform that gives real estate professionals the tools they need to connect with their community and turn those connections into clients. Parkbench will help one agent per area to boost their content and show potential clients how important community is to them.